Monolite K is an experimental yet simple sound design tool for Reaktor 5.7 and later
- Monolite Monophonic Keyboard version
- Tone Cut filter
- Grainer unit (granular processing)
- Amp Envelope (ADSR) with Velocity and Glide function
- Fx unit with 17 different effects + automizable X-Y pad controller
- Filter (12/24 db) with Envelope Amount and Keyboard tracking
- High Quality Reverb
- Delay with Tape Saturation Simulation
- Two-Knob Master Equalizer
- Very simple interface with superb Waveform Display
- Low CPU-usage
The ensemble doesn’t work with the Free Reaktor Player.
After the donation a serial number to decrypt the archive will be sent to your email address (the one you use with Paypal) within in 24/48 hours.