Monolite K is an experimental yet simple sound design tool for Reaktor 5.7 and later
– Monolite Monophonic Keyboard version
– Tone Cut filter
– Grainer unit (granular processing)
– Amp Envelope (ADSR) with Velocity and Glide function
– Fx unit with 17 different effects + automizable X-Y pad controller
– Filter (12/24 db) with Envelope Amount and Keyboard tracking
– High Quality Reverb
– Delay with Tape Saturation Simulation
– Two-Knob Master Equalizer
– Very simple interface with superb Waveform Display
– Low CPU-usage
The ensemble doesn’t work with the Free Reaktor Player.
After the donation a serial number to decrypt the archive will be sent to your email address (the one you use with Paypal) within in 24/48 hours.