Monolite Poly K is the ultimate evolution of the Monolite synth family for NI Reaktor 5.9.2 and later (also Reaktor 6).
A perfect companion for experimental, noise, ambient and fx sound designers thanks to its extensive sonic capabilities.
– Monophonic/Polyphonic/Drone Play Mode for extreme flexibilty
– 4 dependent Oscillators, 2 Post Oscillators Clipping mode plus a Tone Cut Filter to create unique timbres
– Pre-Filter Grainer unit for granular processing
– Pre-Filter Fx unit with 17 different effects with automizable X-Y pad controller
– 4 Filter Mode (LP 4, HP 2, BP 2, LP 3 + Notch) with Envelope Amount and Keyboard tracking
– 2 Clockable LFOs with different waveforms (Sine, Tri, Pulse, Random, Random Hold)
– 4 Modulation Slots to allows a wide range of sonic sculpting
– 2 ADSR Envelope (Amp Envelope and Env 2) with Velocity and Glide function
– Crush Effect
– High Quality Reverb and Delay with two routing options
– Two-Knob Master Equalizer
– Simple interface with superb Waveform Display
Demo Track by UrbanSpaceMan with 6 instances of Monolite Poly K
The ensemble doesn’t work with the Free Reaktor Player.
After the donation a serial number to decrypt the archive will be sent to your email address (the one you use with Paypal) within in 24/48 hours.